Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's been a year.

So about a year ago, I forced M into potty training. We found out we were expecting number 3 and in no way wanted 3 kids in diapers. So M became potty trained. She did really good. Its been a year! Wow. Except she won't poop on the potty. I can count on one hand how many times she has been successful pooping on the potty. Everyone said to wait, she'll get there, don't force her, don't embarrass her etc ect.

So she and I had an understanding. If she had to poop she was to get a pull-up and do her deed. I wouldn't help her. Of course I always had to help clean her up. It dawned on me a few weeks back to just tell her there were no more pull-ups. So she and I talked and we agreed (yes I negotiate with my 3 year old) that we would not be buying any more pull-ups. When this stash runs out, we're pooping on the potty! She was excited, she let everyone know.

We've been pull-up free for about 5 days. M has shit her pants twice and has not bothered to try and poop on the potty. I'm so mad at her, seriously and truly so angry with a 3 year old. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: