Monday, May 3, 2010

Good Job!

Its been a great couple of days for M. She has been sleeping without a pull-up for 4 nights now. Wakes up dry every morning and goes right to the potty! Yesterday she finally managed the swings. She was psyched and I ran to get the video camera. However, I had the camera on the wrong setting and the file is too large to download on the blog. But I got it up on facebook if you're that interested. And then this morning, instead of coming into our room and waking us up, she got dressed and climbed into A's crib. When I awoke at 8 and found them playing in the crib I asked M why she didn't wake us up and her response was "Well, A was sad so I got in her bed and made her happy until you came to get us." I told M that was really nice of her. She looked at me, rolled her eyes and said "I know..."

No comments: