Wednesday, January 25, 2012

There, I said it...

Last night was so fun! Took the godmothers of my three children and my mom to PaintBar and we drank wine and painted amazing canvases. If you haven't tried it out, you should.

When painting was over we of course had to have a few more drinks before we went home. Well, by the time I got home, I was feeling pretty good and as I was putting myself to bed, C was waking up with a temp of 104. I didn't panic, my kids run high temps, its the norm for them. Poor little guy got some motrin, got to take a bath at midnight (a cold one, but he didn't seem to mind and was actually pissed at me because I didn't put bubbles in the tub) and then got to snuggle with Mommy in her bed and watch Cars 2. Mommy would have been fine with this too if she hasn't consumed about 3 too many alcoholic beverages and could barely keep her eyes open.

My facebook post at 12:35AM summed it up best..."This is the shit I hate about having kids. There, I said it."

1 comment:

Family Travellers said...

Found you on "People I want to Punch in the Throat." I can always support a Red Sox fan!
www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com