Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Network-Health, Not a Fan...

My hubby has been unemployed for awhile, as have a lot of people. So the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has been picking up our health insurance tab, we had a Blue Cross/Blue Shield plan, it was great.

Well, the Commonwealth has decided to switch us over to Network-Health, probably saving themselves a ton of money, which I can respect. What I don't respect is Network-Health's inability to keep up with the volume of people the Commonwealth has laid on them this week. Really NH, you didn't realize your website was going to get an increased volume of visits and maybe you should get your server ready? You didn't realize that your phones would be ringing non-stop as people try to figure out their new benefits? I've tried to call EIGHT times in the past 24 hours. The first 4 times, I got a busy signal. The 5th time I get "We're sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed." The 6th time, I got a very rude prerecorded message (Yes, rude, like they're annoyed with the call volume they're receiving). So I do as the message says and press 9, only to be hung up on. THANKS! The 7th & 8th times, I got "You're call cannot be completed at this time, please try again later." KISS MY ASS!

And the kicker, I have to find a new pediatrician office for the kids, Network-Health was kind enough to reassign them, and put them in THREE DIFFERENT offices. Again, THANKS! And I'm pretty sure I have to find a new OB/GYN - I was most sad about this, I love my OB, but a good friend pointed out that I can get a pap anywhere and I'm done having kids...

But again, KISS MY ASS NETWORK-HEALTH!

No comments: