Monday, July 12, 2010

My MAC is pissing me off

I've been trying to upload videos for 2 days. My MAC is being a bitch for the first time ever and not allowing me to do so. The little thing on the bottom keeps jumping up & down telling I need upgrades. However, that requires a password and I have NO IDEA how to go about that. Great.

Tonight at dinner I finally just turned my head, looked out the window and laughed because of the insanity surrounding me. C was sitting in his bumbo covered in sweet potatoes but smiling away. A was again throwing her food on the floor and refusing to eat it. M was attempting to lick the edges of the butter dish and Todd says to her "I am way past my thresh hold for stupidity tonight, knock it off" as he moved the dish away from her - thats when I lost it. Then A ended up under the table talking to herself "Bad Daddy, moving the butter..." as she is coloring the power cord to the MAC.

I only choked on my food once from laughter.

No comments: